Repose - 護腿套 (細) (附氣泵)
Designed specifically to minimise the risk of pressure damage to heels
The Foot Protector Plus is designed to off-load pressure from the heels. The Foot Protector Plus brings together a host of unique features helping to meet pressure area care requirements, along with infection control and patient needs. Designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients, the Foot Protector Plus offers superior pressure area care and optimal positioning.
New Sizes Available
The Repose Foot Protector is now available in a range of sizes to support a variety of patient needs.
New sizes include the Repose Foot Protector Small and Repose Foot Protector Extra Small products.
- Magnaffix Adjustable Strap
- Ventilation & Visual Inspection Panel
- Patient ID Label
- Curved Edge Design
- Air Cell Pocket Barrier
- Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
- May be used in bed or with feet elevated, easily secured with stocking or light bandage
- Can be used with other dynamic or static support surfaces
- Reduces impact of pressure, friction and shear
Contents: 1 x Repose Foot Protector Plus – Small (Pair) & 1 x Small Pump
Inflated Dimensions: L 330mm x W 200mm x H 205mm
Order Code: 6541100
Max Patient Weight: No upper weight limit
Repose is supplied with a 3 year warranty as standard.
[INDICATIONS FOR USE]
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
[LIMITATIONS FOR USE]
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
- Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued. Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects. When deflated, keep away from babies and small children. Keep away from pets.
This product contains magnets please keep away from active devices such as implanted pacemakers.